CLIR Events Registration
Registration is not yet open for the DLF Forum, Learn@DLF or NDSA’s Digital Preservation. Registration will open later this year. For planning purposes, here you’ll find registration prices, which are listed in USD.
DLF Forum, November 13-15
- Registration includes meals: three basic continental breakfasts, two lunches, frequent coffee/snack breaks.
- Ticket to the conference reception (including one alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage).
- DLF member organizations receive one free registration code to the DLF Forum, emailed to the main contact. Not sure who receives your organization’s code? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Costs by Ticket Type
DLF Member Organization Representative: $0
- One coupon code per member organization
- View the list of current DLF Member organizations on our website
Forum Presenter: $475
- Members or non-members
- Notifications go out by mid-July, and a spot will be held for you
- Presenters must register or request an extension by August 15th
DLF Member Organization Worker:
Folks who currently work at DLF Member organizations.
- Early bird: $500
- Regular (after August 15th): $550
- Early bird: $775
- Regular (after August 15th): $825
LIMITED Reduced “Out-of-Pocket” Rate: $300
- To help ease costs for attendees who are not funded by an organization and are paying completely out-of-pocket, we are offering a limited number of reduced-rate tickets
- Please register at this rate only if you receive no outside/organizational support – on the honor system
Learn@DLF, November 12
Learn@DLF (#LearnAtDLF) is DLF’s pre-conference event structured entirely as a workshop day and full of engaging, hands-on sessions. Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch buffet, and coffee breaks.
Registration Costs by Ticket Type
- Learn@DLF Presenter: $125
- Regular registration: $150
NDSA’s Digital Preservation, November 15-16
NDSA’s DigiPres (#DigiPres23) is the annual conference for the NDSA. Featuring an updated schedule in 2023, DigiPres now begins Wednesday afternoon with workshops, an opening plenary, and a welcome reception. The conference ends at mid-afternoon on Thursday. Registration includes one continental breakfast, one lunch buffet, one coffee break, and a reception on Wednesday evening.
Registration Costs by Ticket Type:
- Regular registration: $225
- When combined with a Forum registration: $200
- LIMITED “Out of Pocket” Tickets: $200
- To help ease costs for attendees who are not funded by an organization and are paying completely out-of-pocket, we are offering a limited number of reduced-rate tickets. Please register at this rate only if you receive no outside/organizational support – on the honor system
Registration Cancellation Policy
Refunds for registration are available until Tuesday, October 31, 2023. Refunds requested after this date will be considered on a case-by-case basis. A $30 processing fee for cancellation will be charged for all refunds. All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. Please email your request to email@example.com. If you need to cancel your hotel reservation, please contact the hotel directly.
Registration Cancellation Due to Illness
Registration cancellation due to illness 48 hours prior to the event will be fully refunded, however, documentation may be requested in order to receive a refund. If you need to cancel your hotel reservation, please contact the hotel directly.
Need Help with Registration?
We’d be happy to help! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.